HellfireStudiosHellfireStudios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Catchy tune, easy to sing lyrics, randomness, what else could you want? The animation was also verrryyy nice for its time, this is comparable to justin bieber!!!!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

CLASSICAL!!! The randomness is espicially the funniest part of the animation, the animation itself was decent as well. In other word, belongs to the Newgrounds hall of fame.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This was just awesome. I love the randomness and the chaos, which make me wanna animate some more. Also, the animation was more fluid than the others

Ultra Killer Of Zombies Ultra Killer Of Zombies

The gameplay was very flimsy, limited. Although i liked the food findin system, the art work was s**t. Also, the fire rate of every gun was slow, weak, pathetic. This was a rip-off of Last Stand. I'm sorry, but I gave this counterfeit copy what it deserved

Congress Chainsaw Masacre Congress Chainsaw Masacre

Great game, good message. Enough *HELLFIRESTUDIOS HAS BEEN SIEZED BY ORDER OF THE FBI BECAUSE OF VIOLATION OF THE SOPA AND PIPA ACTS OF THE US GOVERNMENT AND THE UNITED NATIONS. SORRY FOR THE INCONVEINIENCE*

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

YES!!! FUCK YOU SOPA!! this is correct! the government has no right to take my internet rights away! otherwise this would be another united soviets of america...